Students or Authorized Institutions/Organizations/Authorized Employers:
This service has been added to aid in the process of completion or original document requests. Please select your request and complete the required information below to complete the process.
Approved Student Information Requests
Generally, schools must have written permission from the parent or eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. However, ESPL/FVHS allows disclosure of students records, without consent, to the following parties or purposes:
- Employers who indicate via electronic signature that the student has authorized the request.
- School officials with legitimate educational interest;
- Other schools to which a student is transferring;
- Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
- Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;
- Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;
- Accrediting organizations;
- To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;
- Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and
- State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific State law.